You have the following export options:
- Reports from managers as text or PDF, or as spreadsheet.
- Reports from the Quotation Reader as spreadsheet.
- Reports from the Query Tool as spreadsheet.
See Creating Reports for further information.
- You can export all documents
- You can export all data for further use in SPSS in form of a syntax file.
- You can create a generic export of all data for further use in a statistical software like R, SAS, etc. in form of a spreadsheet.
You can export the entire project in QDPX format for use in another QDAS (qualitative data analysis software) that supports QDPX import.
You can export the entire project in XML format.
- All tables and the word list can be exported as spreadsheet. See Code Document Table and Code Co-Occurrence Table.
- The document with margin and networks can be exported in PDF format via the menu option Project > Print.