You have the following options:
- Changing the Display Language
- Change the location where ATLAS.ti stores data. See Switching Libraries.
- Manage Models for the embedded AI tools. See Named Entity Recognitionand Sentiment Analysis.
The following settings are available:
- You can specify which lists and managers should be automatically opened when starting the program
- For lists and the Project Explorer you can specify whether they should be opened docked, or floated, or whether ATLAS.ti should remember their last state.
- For Managers you specify whether they should be opened docked, or floated, or whether ATLAS.ti should remember their last state.
- For multimedia files you can specify whether the previews for documents, quotations or hyperlinks should automatically begin to play.
- When creating multimedia quotations a quotation is immediately created when selecting a data segment. If you prefer to create quotations manually, you can change the behaviour here.