You have the following export options:
- Reports from managers as text or PDF, or as spreadsheet.
- Reports from the Quotation Reader as spreadsheet.
- Reports from the Query Tool as spreadsheet.
See Creating Reports for further information.
- You can export all documents
- You can export all data for further use in SPSS in form of a syntax file.
- You can create a generic export of all data for further use in a statistical software like R, SAS, etc. in form of a spreadsheet.
- You can export the entire project in QDPX format for use in another QDAS (qualitative data analysis software) that supports QDPX import.
- The document with margin and networks can be exported in PDF format via the menu option Project > Print.
- Sankey diagrams can be exported as graphic file.